James Ebert founder of Ebert Appraisals & IRS certified appraiser who has partnered with over 5,000 families, including dozens of celebrities, corporations, families, & musical legends with real estate appraisals. He has collaborated and the first call for from over hundreds of families, attorneys, and realtors for over 20 years.
He’s a seasoned real estate appraiser who’s deep knowledge of marketing & presentation provides superb results. Sensitive to the complex emotions involved, James personally addresses all aspects of the assignment.
Ebert Appraisals Approach
He provides an empathetic, yet rock-solid approach to market value, appraisals, buying, selling, family homes, & investing in real estate. Admitted as an expert in the superior court, he has assisted a family estate of a $40,000,000 property in Beverly Hills, CA and $25,000,000 beach front Malibu, CA with a celebrity property. James provides the same attention to detail for a small traditional family home in the San Fernando Valley to a condominium in Culver City.
James is court-certified IRS & Probate, top-referred appraiser in Los Angeles & Ventura counties while consistently ranked in the top 1% of Los Angeles Appraisers!
Custom & high value estate specialist, from San Diego to San Francisco!
James gives seminars to thousands of active agents, in over 25 local real estate brokerages including Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Berkshire Hathaway and Keller Williams, sharing insider tips such as pricing to sell, local market trends and how to help clients navigate the appraisal process.
Ebert Appraisals provides cost saving & time sensitive real estate services, appraisals, sales, marketing, & investment services to families, customers, & others facing drastic changes in their lives, such as inheriting a home, relative passing away, a disruptive divorce, or other legal needs.
A Preferred Appraiser
James gives seminars to thousands of active agents, in over 25 regional offices with Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Berkshire Hathaway, Keller Williams, and Deasy, Penner, & Podley. He shares insider tips to help them guarantee to close that extra sale, and easily make that extra $10,000 each year. Put him on your short list of highly qualified professionals.
What do you do when the appraiser is coming in from San Bernardino? How do you qualify them?
What about when you have the highest priced home in your neighborhood? All the comps are lower?
When is the best time to hand your comparable information to the appraiser? Does the appraiser know anything about the property, before he calls you?
These are the questions James can answer for you.
Ebert Appraisals provides cost and time saving services in all aspects of real estate including listing, pricing strategy, marketing and the sale of your home, guidance through the escrow process, guidance through the inspection process, appraisal inspections and much more.
Fun Facts About James Ebert – Ebert Appraisals:
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% of Los Angeles Appraisers
- IRS Certified & Tested
- Probate, Litigation & Superior Court History
- Architectural, Estates & Custom Homes Expert
- Friendly Customer Service & Guidance for 20 Years
- Admitted to California Superior Court Probate Referee Program, Only 107 Positions Available
- James was admitted as expert to Her Majesty’s Royal Courts in London, England. Ask about his trip to England!
- Involved with local community events, volunteering in schools, park districts, non-profit organizations, neighborhood watch groups and CERT memberships
A Partial List of Recent Lawyers & Attorney Office Clients:
- Lisa Zonder – Zonder Family Law Group – Westlake Village, California
- Richard Ian – Ross Richard Ross Associates – Westlake Village, California
- Barbara Tyson – Law Offices of Barbara Tyson – Los Angeles, California
- Avi Levy – Trabolsi Levy Gabbard, LLP – West Hollywood, California
- Brian Lepak – Brian Lepak & Associates PC – Los Angeles, California
- Ruston Imming – Herring Law Group – Oxnard, California
- Anita Gumm – Westlake Village, California
- Ronald Keith Stitch – Westlake Village, California
- Howard L Ekerling – Ekerling & Doherty – Encino, California
- Jeffrey L. Hoffer – Agoura Hills, California
Architectural and Historical Specialist
As an architectural and historical specialist, James appraises and/or inspects dozens of significant homes each year. James clients range from Westlake Village to Calabasas to Brentwood, with dozens of worldwide clients, from New York, Texas, Chicago, and even Puerto Rico.