Ebert Appraisals Client-Centered Approach
Hello, & Welcome!
You can look through our material, or just call or send me a text with your questions at 310.505.5916. I answer my own phone most daylight hours. Head to our FAQ page that answers some of your questions, or download our guide on the 5 most often asked questions.
Ebert Appraisal Service, Inc, delivers rock-solid and effective divorce, estate, & trust appraisals. IRS & Superior Court certified, he has worked closely with families and attorneys to deliver fast, fair appraisals, that allow everyone to move forward quickly. While most of his work is with normal family homes, he has been successful with celebrity and executive clients, hired to assist with multi-million dollar properties in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica & beachfront homes in Malibu, CA. Mr. Ebert provides the highest quality to traditional homes in the San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles, & even Santa Barbara. Sometimes, clients even ask him to help them when buying, selling, or investing in properties. Feel free to call 310.505.5916.
James Ebert, of Ebert Appraisal Services is an IRS Qualified and Court Approved Appraiser Expert. For 20 years, he has been assisting families and attorneys throughout the Los Angeles, Malibu and Ventura County regions. Ebert Appraisals can provide you with money & time-saving real estate services, appraisals, sales, marketing, & investment services. As families face dramatic changes in their lives, he helps when a relative passes or during a disruptive divorce. James one of the “first calls” for discrete appraisals for family law, divorce, estate, & Luxury Homes.
James’ success is based on his sincere services, inherited from his family’s Colorado appraisal expertise. With a wide focus, he uses his former music, film & television production skills to guide & resolve real estate concerns. This also applies to more effective appraisals that address the issues. Mr. Ebert, additionally, has successful property marketing & presentation experience. Known for his compassion when complex emotions are involved, James and his staff handle each assignment with empathy and diplomacy.
A Realtor-Preferred Appraiser
Due to his effective and successful practice, James also gives live & Zoom seminars to Real Estate Offices throughout the region. Thousands of active agents, Realtors and their Managers, appreciate and apply his success tips, in offices like Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Berkshire Hathaway, Deasy, Penner & Podley, and Keller Williams. They apply his effective tips, like pricing to sell, market trends and navigating the appraisal process. His tips on the appraisal process can help them make that extra $10,000 each year.
Realty offices often prepare questions about current issues like:
- What to do when the appraiser is coming in from far away? How do you qualify them?
- How to approach it, when you have the highest priced home & all the comparables are lower?
- When is the best time to share your comparable information to the appraiser?
- Does the appraiser know anything about the property, before he calls you?
Fun Facts About James Ebert – Ebert Appraisals:
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% of Los Angeles Appraisers
- IRS Qualified & Superior Court Tested
- Probate, Litigation & Superior Court History
- Architectural, Estates & Custom Homes Expert
- Friendly Customer Service & Guidance for 20 Years
- Admitted to California Superior Court Probate Referee Program, Only 107 Positions Available
- James was admitted as expert to Her Majesty’s Royal Courts in London, England. Ask about his trip to England!
- Involved with local community: volunteering at schools, park districts, non-profit organizations, neighborhood watch groups & CERT memberships
- Is a drummer: years playing with the “Jan and Dean Show” featuring Jan Berry (Brother group to the Beach Boys), Malibu Jazz Trios, Motown & Soul Horn Bands.
A Partial List of Recent Lawyers & Attorney Office Clients:
- Lisa Zonder – Zonder Family Law Group – Westlake Village, California https://www.zonderfamilylaw.com/
- Richard Ian – Ross Richard Ross Associates – Westlake Village, California https://www.richardrossassociates.com/
- Barbara Tyson – Law Offices of Barbara Tyson – Los Angeles, California https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-tyson-a9652434/
- Avi Levy – Trabolsi Levy Gabbard, LLP – West Hollywood, California https://www.tlfamlaw.com/
- Brian Lepak – Brian Lepak & Associates PC – Los Angeles, California https://www.lepakfamilylaw.com/
- Ruston Imming – Gregory Herring – Herring Law Group – Santa Barbara, Oxnard, California https://theherringlawgroup.com/
- Anita Gumm – Gumm & Green, LLP Westlake Village, California https://www.gummandgreen.com/attorney/gumm-anita/
- Ronald Keith Stitch – Westlake Village, California https://www.legalcounseling.com/
- Howard L Ekerling – Ekerling & Doherty – Encino, California https://www.lawyerdb.org/Lawyer/Howard-Ekerling/
- Jeffrey L. Hoffer – Agoura Hills, California https://hofferfamilylawfirm.com/
Architectural and Historical Specialist
As an architectural and historical specialist, James appraises and/or inspects dozens of architectural homes each year. Assignment range from Westlake Village to Calabasas to Brentwood, with worldwide clients from New York, Texas, Chicago, and even Puerto Rico. James assists families & attorneys with appraisals in Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Bel Air, Hidden Hills, as well as Woodland Hills, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Camarillo, Ventura, Simi Valley and throughout Ventura & Los Angeles Counties.
James Ebert delivers Court-Ready Appraisals to families and attorneys. Call with your questions. 310.505.5916Call James