Ebert Appraisal Service, Inc. – Family & Attorney-Centered
Take a look through our page, & then call or send a text with questions at 310.505.5916. Head to our FAQ page that answers many common questions, or download this guide on the 5 most often asked questions.
James Ebert, GAA, SRES, for 20+ years, has continued to deliver timely effective divorce, estate, & trust appraisals. His successful skills have assisted many folks needing IRS Qualified services, & Superior Court expertise.. Each year, the Service has worked closely with hundreds of families and their attorneys to deliver supporting appraisals, that allow everyone to move forward effectively. While most assignments are with normal family homes throughout the region, he has a sterling track record working with private and delicate celebrity and executive clients, with their multi-million dollar properties in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica & beachfront homes in Malibu, CA. Mr. Ebert provides quality reports for homes in the San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles, & even Santa Barbara. Sometimes, clients ask for his help when buying, selling, or investing in properties. Feel free to call 310.505.5916.
Ebert Appraisals can also provide money & time-saving real estate services, appraisals, sales, marketing, & investment services. As families face dramatic changes in their lives, he helps when a relative passes or during a disruptive divorce. James one of the “first calls” for discrete appraisals for family law, divorce, estate, & Luxury Homes.
James’ success is based on his sincere approach, reflected by his family’s Colorado appraisal expertise, operating with brothers Fred & Bob, in Vail & Breckenridge & sister Susan, in Aspen & Glenwood Springs. With a creative background in music, film & television production, James works well with creatives, their business managers, and attorneys to guide & resolve real estate concerns. Mr. Ebert, additionally, has successful property marketing & presentation experience. Known for his compassion when complex emotions are involved, James and his staff handle each assignment with empathy and diplomacy.
A Realtor-Preferred Appraiser
Due to his successful practice, James gives live & Zoom seminars to Real Estate Offices regionally. Thousands of active agents, Realtors and their Managers, appreciate his industry tips, in offices like #ColdwellBanker, Prudential, #BerkshireHathaway, #Deasy,Penner&Podley, and #KellerWilliams. He shares effective tips, like pricing to sell, market trends and the appraisal process, which can help them make that extra $10,000 each year.
Realty offices often prepare questions about current issues like:
- What to do when the appraiser is coming in from far away? How do you qualify them?
- How to approach it, when you have the highest priced home & all the comparables are lower?
- When is the best time to share your comparable information to the appraiser?
- Does the appraiser know anything about the property, before he calls you?
Fun Facts About James Ebert – Ebert Appraisals:
- IRS Qualified & Superior Court Tested
- Probate, Litigation & Superior Court History
- Architectural, Estates & Custom Homes Expert
- Admitted to California Superior Court Probate Referee Program, Only 107 Positions Available
- James was admitted as expert to Her Majesty’s Royal Courts in London, England. Ask about his trip to England!
- Leadership in his local community: volunteering at schools, park districts, non-profits, neighborhood watch groups & CERT memberships
- Is a drummer: for years played with the “Jan and Dean Show” and Jan Berry (similar to the Beach Boys), Malibu Jazz Trios, Soul Horn Bands.
A Partial List of Recent Lawyers & Attorney Office Clients:
- Lisa Zonder – Zonder Family Law Group – Westlake Village, California https://www.zonderfamilylaw.com/
- Richard Ian – Ross Richard Ross Associates – Westlake Village, California https://www.richardrossassociates.com/
- Barbara Tyson – Law Offices of Barbara Tyson – Los Angeles, California https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-tyson-a9652434/
- Avi Levy – Trabolsi Levy Gabbard, LLP – West Hollywood, California https://www.tlfamlaw.com/
- Brian Lepak – Brian Lepak & Associates PC – Los Angeles, California https://www.lepakfamilylaw.com/
- Ruston Imming – Gregory Herring – Herring Law Group – Santa Barbara, Oxnard, California https://theherringlawgroup.com/
- Anita Gumm – Gumm & Green, LLP Westlake Village, California https://www.gummandgreen.com/attorney/gumm-anita/
- Ronald Keith Stitch – Westlake Village, California https://www.legalcounseling.com/
- Howard L Ekerling – Ekerling & Doherty – Encino, California https://www.lawyerdb.org/Lawyer/Howard-Ekerling/
- Jeffrey L. Hoffer – Agoura Hills, California https://hofferfamilylawfirm.com/
Architectural and Historical Specialist
As an architectural and historical specialist, James appraises and/or inspects dozens of architectural homes each year. Assignments have included worldwide clients from New York, Texas, Chicago, and even Puerto Rico. James assists families & attorneys in Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Bel Air, Hidden Hills, as well as Woodland Hills, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Camarillo, Ventura, Simi Valley and throughout Ventura & Los Angeles Counties.
James Ebert delivers Strong Effective Appraisals to families and attorneys. Call with your questions. 310.505.5916Call James