James Ebert, of Ebert Appraisal Services, Inc. is an IRS Qualified and Superior Court Approved Residential Appraiser. For over 20 years, he has been assisting families, executors, and their attorneys throughout the Los Angeles, Malibu and Ventura County regions. Ebert Appraisals provides guidance & support to families, celebrities, industry leaders, as well as film, sports, & musical legends. James is on a “first call” basis for discrete appraisals for family law, divorce, & estate attorneys, as well as Luxury Home Realtors.
James’ success is based on his sincere approach to service, inherited from his family’s Colorado appraisal expertise. With a wider than typical focus, he uses his early production skills in music, film & television to answer the needs and desires of families and clients. This results in a more effective appraisal that solves most of the issues at hand. James has also been very helpful with successful property marketing & presentation. Known for a compassionate approach when complex emotions are involved, James and staff handle the steps of an assignment with empathy and diplomacy.
Ebert Appraisals Approach
Ebert Appraisal Service, Inc, delivers rock-solid and effective results, for executor appraisals, estate appraisals, & trust appraisals. Admitted as an expert in Superior Court, for example, he has assisted many celebrity and industry executive families with their multi-million dollar properties in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica & beachfront homes in Malibu, CA. More often, Mr. Ebert provides the same deep & careful focus to small traditional homes and condos in the San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles, & Ojai. As a result, some clients rely on additional guidance when buying, selling, or investing in family homes. Feel free to call him with your questions at 310.505.5916.
James is IRS Qualified & Certified, admitted to Superior Court, a top-referred appraiser in Los Angeles, ranking in the top 1% of Appraisers!
Ebert Appraisals provides money & time-saving real estate services, appraisals, sales, marketing, & investment services. As families, customers, & executors facing dramatic changes in their lives, he helps when inheriting a home, when a relative passes away, when in a disruptive divorce, or other legal situations.
A Realtor Preferred Appraiser
Due to his effective and successful practice, James also gives live & Zoom seminars to Real Estate Offices throughout the region. Thousands of active agents, Realtors and their Managers, appreciate and apply his success tips, in offices like Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Berkshire Hathaway, Deasy, Penner & Podley, and Keller Williams. They apply his effective tips, like pricing to sell, market trends and navigating the appraisal process. His tips on the appraisal process can help them make that extra $10,000 each year. Put him on your short list of highly qualified professionals.
Realty offices often prepare questions about current issues like:
- What to do when the appraiser is coming in from far away? How do you qualify them?
- How to approach it, when you have the highest priced home & all the comparables are lower?
- When is the best time to share your comparable information to the appraiser?
- Does the appraiser know anything about the property, before he calls you?
Fun Facts About James Ebert – Ebert Appraisals:
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% of Los Angeles Appraisers
- IRS Qualified & Superior Court Tested
- Probate, Litigation & Superior Court History
- Architectural, Estates & Custom Homes Expert
- Friendly Customer Service & Guidance for 20 Years
- Admitted to California Superior Court Probate Referee Program, Only 107 Positions Available
- James was admitted as expert to Her Majesty’s Royal Courts in London, England. Ask about his trip to England!
- Involved with local community: volunteering at schools, park districts, non-profit organizations, neighborhood watch groups & CERT memberships
- Is a drummer: years playing with the “Jan and Dean Show” featuring Jan Berry (Brother group to the Beach Boys), Malibu Jazz Trios, Motown & Soul Horn Bands.
A Partial List of Recent Lawyers & Attorney Office Clients:
- Lisa Zonder – Zonder Family Law Group – Westlake Village, California https://www.zonderfamilylaw.com/
- Richard Ian – Ross Richard Ross Associates – Westlake Village, California https://www.richardrossassociates.com/
- Barbara Tyson – Law Offices of Barbara Tyson – Los Angeles, California https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-tyson-a9652434/
- Avi Levy – Trabolsi Levy Gabbard, LLP – West Hollywood, California https://www.tlfamlaw.com/
- Brian Lepak – Brian Lepak & Associates PC – Los Angeles, California https://www.lepakfamilylaw.com/
- Ruston Imming – Gregory Herring – Herring Law Group – Santa Barbara, Oxnard, California https://theherringlawgroup.com/
- Anita Gumm – Gumm & Green, LLP Westlake Village, California https://www.gummandgreen.com/attorney/gumm-anita/
- Ronald Keith Stitch – Westlake Village, California https://www.legalcounseling.com/
- Howard L Ekerling – Ekerling & Doherty – Encino, California https://www.lawyerdb.org/Lawyer/Howard-Ekerling/
- Jeffrey L. Hoffer – Agoura Hills, California https://hofferfamilylawfirm.com/
Architectural and Historical Specialist
As an architectural and historical specialist, James appraises and/or inspects dozens of significant homes each year. Assignmentsents range from Westlake Village to Calabasas to Brentwood, with dozens of worldwide clients, from New York, Texas, Chicago, and even Puerto Rico.
James assists families and their attorneys with appraisals in Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Bel Air, Hidden Hills, on to cities Woodland Hills, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Camarillo, Ventura, Simi Valley and all cities throughout Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.